Through a program that is both academically rigorous and culturally engaged, the Irvin D. Reid Honors College prepares Wayne State's highest-achieving students to be leaders in the local community and the world beyond.
- Students from Honors College and Law School Awarded Scholarship for Winning Essays on Tolerance
- Wayne MD students spend their summer in China
- New faculty bring depth and diversity to Honors College
- Honors student pens fiction book highlighting career passion
- Dance honors student Micah Bolden spends summer performing in Scotland's Edinburgh Fringe Festival with Freedom Players
The ability to so quickly connect the things you learn and the people you meet into the city of Detroit and the things you’re doing. A big reason of joining Honors is to separate yourself and in a city that is big enough to matter to the world, yet small enough to matter in it. This is a huge upper hand in a positively volatile environment.