The Honors College offers a group study room for student use.
Room 2513, is located in the CommunityEngagement@Wayne Office by the senior lecturers offices and can hold a maximum of 20 individuals. Room 2513 also has a working computer and projector screen in order to help students prepare for presentations.
Reservations for the study room cannot be made more than two weeks in advance. To reserve a study room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an email will be sent to you either confirming your time or letting you know the space has been booked. Please bring a copy of the confirmation email when you check in at the front desk.
Honors College Study Room Policies and Procedures
- Study room is intended for the use of current Honors College students with a valid WSU email account.
- The Honors College is not responsible for lost property and recommends that you never leave belongings unattended.
- Students must stop and check-in at the Honors College front desk and show their confirmation email, in the event of a reservation discrepancy.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individual students may book one two-hour block per day.
- Student groups may book one two-hour blocks per day.
- Reservations cannot be made more than two weeks in advance. If you need to reserve more than two weeks out, please contact the Honors College at 313.577.3030.
- Once a reservation has been confirmed, occupants may come and go as they please for the duration of the session.
- Room availability is determined by the reservation calendar and not by occupancy (or lack thereof). Students using rooms without reservations must relinquish rooms to students with valid reservations.
- Users are expected to adhere to the Library System policies and values.
- Occupants may be held responsible for damage incurred to rooms during their reservation period. Damages discovered should be reported to the Honors College Front Desk staff.
- Patrons in violation of the above listed policies are subject to room forfeiture and/or loss of future privileges.