HealthPro Start is no longer accepting applications for admission.
HealthPro Start - Pharmacy Continuation Criteria for Fall 2016:
- Completion of the three years of prerequisites and all other continuation criteria.
- Maintain a GPA at or above 3.3 during the first year in college
- Maintain an overall 3.5 GPA after the first year in college.
- Maintain an overall 3.0 grade-point average in biology, chemistry, physics, and math prerequisite courses..
- Complete all academic and nonacademic entrance requirements for the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Participate in the HealthPro Start-- Pharmacy Seminar.
- Demonstrate continuing activity in related volunteer work.
- Take the PCAT (http://www.pcatweb.info/) by the posted deadline and meet all minimum score requirements.
- Successfully interview for admission to the PharmD program with representatives from the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences at Wayne State University during the admissions cycle.
- Complete the application for admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program at www.pharmcas.org.